8.26.2010

.to save a life

I watched the movie To Save a Life a few weeks ago.  I have to admit that I was completely blown away by this film.  I was expecting another Christian movie with subpar acting and film quality and what I got was an excellent flick with superb acting and Hollywood film quality.  In many of the Christian films I've seen, the themes and plots have been great, but it's been hard to get past the production quality and acting.  Kudos to everyone involved and to writer Jim Britts for the compelling theme that has revolutionized my youth ministry.  We are in the middle of doing a series based on the film right now and we've already seen change in how our students treat each other and how they want to impact their schools with the gospel of Jesus Christ.  If you haven't seen the movie, go rent it or better yet, BUY IT TODAY!

http://www.tosavealifemovie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment