11.04.2011

.shockwave challenge: day 75

After lunch I came back to work and found a guy in the parking lot with a flat tire. I knew I had found my next shockwave victim.

I walked up and asked if he needed any help. He said he had it under control, so I asked him the million dollar question. He told me he wasn't sure if he'd go to heaven. So I began to share the gospel as he struggled with loosening the lugs on his blown out tire. I could tell he needed more than a few words at this moment, so I jumped in to help him, but they were just too stubborn. I offered to give him a ride somewhere and he told me his brother-in-law had a better lug wrench, so I drove him over there to pick it up. It was a short ride, but I used the opportunity to share the rest of the gospel with him. He had a few doubts about the resurrection and wasn't ready to pray with me. I got to share a few testimonies of God's goodness in my life and encourage him to come to church. After we got back and he got the lug-nuts loose, I gave him a "road to salvation" card and he thanked me for my help. I pray that he says the prayer on his own once he realizes the truth of the resurrection.

Perhaps you'll see someone in need today. Be like the good Samaritan and offer some on-time help. And don't hesitate when it comes to sharing the gospel!

No comments:

Post a Comment