11.12.2011

.shockwave challenge - day 84

I was at the gas station today repairing a leaking tire with some tire sealant when another guy came up to use the free air pump. I told him to go ahead of me and we chatted for a bit and then he helped me out by letting me use his tire gauge. He asked if I was from Colorado because of the tags on my Explorer. I got to share with him the story of the miracle mobile at this point (check out my YouTube page for this testimony in detail). Before he left, I invited him to church and offered to pray for him. He didn't want prayer so I asked him the big question. He said, "I hate to tell you this, but I don't believe in God." I found out that he was raised in church and went to a Christian school, but wasn't seeing any evidence of God in his life. I told him how I could never deny the existence of God and His goodness because of all the wonderful things He's done for me and my family. He agreed that my car testimony was definitely supernatural. I didn't get to pray with him, but he said he would come check out the church sometime. I hope he does! He'll definitely experience God's goodness there!

While you are out around town today running errands or working, keep your eyes open for opportunities to share the gospel with someone. God is bringing people across your path all the time, you just need to be aware of it and seize the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment