11.23.2011

.shockwave challenge - day 95

We went to Moore today so Karis could spend some time with her cousins. We stopped for lunch at The Clock and after we ate, I asked our waitress if she needed prayer. She was obviously in a hurry because she kept cleaning the table while I was talking to her. She said I could pray for her transportation to be fixed. I said I would and then asked her the million dollar question. She said she thought she would go to heaven and then said no one could know for sure but she would find out on judgment day. She said she went to her own church and that was good enough for her. I tried to get in there with the gospel but she had already moved on. I prayed for her and told her to have a great day.

Sometimes you may find yourself with a person who is busy or preoccupied with something else. It's so important to remember that you don't have to force the gospel on anyone and make them listen to you. You can sow a seed by sharing with them what they are willing to hear and do your part by not turning them away from Christ through your actions. If they only let you get a prayer in, pray out the gospel so they can hear. Then trust God with the rest. Go out and give life today!

No comments:

Post a Comment