10.04.2011

.shockwave challenge - day 45

Last week I met a number of people who were already believers and I'm thankful for the opportunity to encourage them. But I also know that my mission is to make disciples, so I've been praying more earnestly that God would bring people across my path that need Him. Tonight, He did just that.

We went to Wal-Mart to meet someone who was buying something we listed on craigslist. We didn't end up making the deal today, but I introduced him to a better deal! I shared the gospel with him and both he and his nephew prayed the prayer of salvation with us!

It's so exciting to see God work in someone's heart and see the transforming power at work. Maybe you can make a grace transaction today! Share the gospel with the people you meet and introduce them to the One who can turn their lives around!

No comments:

Post a Comment