10.20.2011

.shockwave challenge - day 61

I met up with someone who wanted to buy something I had on craigslist and after we made a deal, I invited him and his girlfriend to church. I offered to pray with them and he shared a request for a friend with a drug problem. I then asked if they knew they would go to heaven. The man said yes and that he was raised Christian and the woman said she didn't know. She said she had never been to church but was raised in the Kingdom Hall. She was a Jehovah's Witness. I shared the gospel with them and she prayed the prayer of salvation with me! She told me that no one had ever asked her a question like that before...not even her boyfriend. I wasn't shocked at all. The stats are astounding. Only 2% of Christians regularly share their faith. Are YOU sharing?

Keep your eyes peeled and your heart open for opportunities to share the gospel. You'll never know what kind of impact you'll have on someone unless you step out in faith to share Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment