10.16.2011

.shockwave challenge - day 57

After church, we went to Maurice's BBQ for lunch and grubbed down! There was nobody else there, so after we ate I talked with the manager for a little bit about how business was going. I asked him about the church crowd and told him we had just come from church and if he needed prayer. He declined. Then I asked if he knew whether he would go to heaven. He assured me that he would and when I asked why, he said that he believed in God. I then asked if he believed in Jesus and that he died on the cross and rose from the grave. He said yes, so I shared Romans 10:9 with him and asked if he had ever confessed Jesus as Lord and he told me that he had when he was young.

Why don't you take some time today to talk with someone and share the gospel with them? You CAN give life!

No comments:

Post a Comment