10.10.2011

.shockwave challenge - day 51

We went to Target tonight after an appointment and I met a gentleman in Starbucks and invited him to church. I offered to pray with him and he declined, then I asked him the million dollar question. He said that was a pretty big question and he had to think about it for a minute. He said he believed in it. I asked him if he believed in God, Jesus and the resurrection to which he replied "Yes!" I then share Romans 10:9 with him and asked if he had ever confessed Jesus as his Lord. He said he had and was baptized when he was 12. I told him that was the only way to heaven and assured him of his salvation. When I asked him if he attended church, he said at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses. He asked me about my testimony of coming to Christ and we had a great conversation. I believe he was saved according to the Bible.

Regardless of your view of different religions and denominations, we have a responsibility to share the truth of the good news with others. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life! The only way to heaven is through him and according to Romans 10:13, "everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

Be a lifegiver today and share God's good news with somebody!

No comments:

Post a Comment